Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Two Great New BATMAN Pieces by Lee Bermejo…

Long time readers of the blog will know I’m a big fan of Lee Bermejo’s artwork. You can find loads of great examples over on his website. Today, I spotted two more in particular that caught my eye, and thought I’d share them on here.

The first is the brooding artwork for Secret Origins #2, a new series published by DC Comics:

SecretOrigins-02-Bermejo

Secondly, we have a black-and-white piece of DC’s “Trinity” – Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman:

Bermejo-Trinity

2 comments:

  1. .....I already loved the first art when I saw it on the first issue of Secret Origins #1, but I never saw the 2nd one, this guy is quite talented indeed.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's easily one of my favourite artists. He's done some of my favourite comics art. Would love to commission him to do something...

      Delete