Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Cover Art: Constantine #15 (DC New 52)

I haven’t been keeping up-to-date on single issues from any of DC Comics’ New 52 series for quite some time. I did, therefore, only just spot this piece, which graces the cover of Constantine #15. The artist is Juan E. Ferrevra. I particularly liked the silhouette effect.

Constantine-15-Art

The issue is written by Ray Fawkes, and internal artwork is by ACO, Richard and Tanya Horie.

Here’s the synopsis:

John Constantine witnesses the horrifying reach of magic when he meets the world's wealthiest mage – a woman who’s been draining all the good luck out of her home city of Hong Kong and benefiting from the suffering of millions.

2 comments:

  1. Since the New 52, the new Constantine series has had some great covers but the series itself has been very disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it started well, but by the time the Trinity crossover story began, I'd lost interest a bit. Which I believe was issue #5? I love the character and the types of story, but ultimately it's not living up to my expectations.

      Delete