Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Fantastic RIVERS OF LONDON Music Video!

I must shamefully admit that I haven’t read any of Ben Aaronovitch’s Peter Grant novels. Despite owning all of them. Nevertheless, and in advance of my eventual (inevitable) reading of the series, here is a recently-created music video, inspired by the novels…

How cool is that? I saw this performed in a basement pub at the UK launch of Broken Homes, the fourth book in the series. Other titles include Rivers of London, Moon Over Soho, Whispers Underground – all are published in the UK by Gollancz. (In the US, the first three books are published by Del Rey, and the fourth and yet-to-be-released fifth and sixth books are published by DAW Books).

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! And especially since I adore the books. I thought you had read the first one! Oh you must you must you must read them soon.

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No... *hangs head in shame* I have no read them, yet...
      I'll be sure to do so very soon!

      Delete