Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Upcoming: Blackwell’s FANTASY NIGHT, August 17th

If you’re in London on Friday August 17th, then be sure to head to Blackwell’s bookstore on Charing Cross Road! Fantasy titans Joe Abercrombie and Peter V. Brett will be signing along with CR-favourite, military-fantasy upstart Myke Cole!

BlackwellsSigning-AbercrombieBrettCole-20120817

This promises to be a fun event. Not sure if there will be readings, etc., but I’m sure there will be some general milling-about before and afterwards.

I really should use this as an opportunity to read something by Abercrombie, huh? I own all of his novels, but have never read any of them! I even have a book-tour t-shirt from Joe’s Heroes tour a year ago! (Yeah, I didn’t know they made t-shirts, either, but it’s very comfortable). I’ll have to read The Blade Itself next-but-one, I think. It’s also the first decent event I’m actually going to be able to attend! So. I’ll be there with bells on. Figuratively speaking. Maybe.

Anyone else going?

No comments:

Post a Comment