Monday, March 19, 2012

Upcoming: “Avenging Spider-Man: The Omega Effect Part 1” (Marvel)

A long time ago, I read a Spider-Man comic. It was connected to the Operation: Zero Tolerance Marvel event, and I quite liked it. Since then, I haven’t read a single Spider-Man comic. This will, this week, change – now that I’ve actually figured out which one I’d like to read, I’ll be trying out Amazing Spider-Man and Avenging Spider-Man. In the meantime, here’s a first-look at the cover of Avenging Spider-Man #6, which sees the beginning of The Omega Effect:

Spider-Man, Daredevil and the Punisher? Awesome! (Speaking of Daredevil, I’ll be reading and reviewing the first volume of Mark Waid’s run on the series in the next couple of weeks.) Here are three previews of internal pages – look at all the ninjas!

No comments:

Post a Comment