Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cool “Alchemist of Souls” Wallpaper

Just a quick artwork post, this time taking a look at the computer wallpaper now available for Anne Lyle’s debut, Alchemist of Souls:

Bit difficult to see it here, but it should embiggen if you click on it. Or, head on over to Anne’s blog to get it in two different sizes.

I should be reading Alchemist of Souls in the next week or so, time permitting. It’s a novel I keep “saving for later” – I’ve had it a while, and have a habit of doing this with books I’m really eager to read, especially if I receive them quite early. I do the same with long articles in magazines. And, apparently, graphic novels, now… I don’t really know why I do this, though. One of the many mysteries of Stef…

Anyway, if you haven’t checked out The Alchemist of Souls, I suggest you do – it’s been receiving rave reviews from all over the blogosphere. While you’re about it, check out the interview Anne did for Civilian Reader.

2 comments:

  1. It's so pretty.
    Looks interesting. Will have to check out the wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damnit, for some reason it won't embiggen when you click on it... Sorry chaps.

    ReplyDelete