Tuesday, May 01, 2012

“The Dark Knight Rises” 3rd Trailer

A third trailer for my most-highly anticipated movie of the year! I am so excited about this movie it is quite probably unhealthy.

This movie has a truly amazing cast – Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy (ok, I don’t actually know if I’ve seen him in anything else) and… Myke Cole! Yes, Myke was an extra in some of the fight scenes. So make sure you keep an eye out for him.

The movie opens in July 2012, and I can’t wait.

1 comment:

  1. Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

    Anne Hathaway is playing Catwoman! Wonder how she'll create her role.
    In a magazine interview she mentioned being anxious about how to come off.

    ReplyDelete