Sunday, June 26, 2011

Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn Trilogy eBooks

Sanderson-MistbornTrilogy-eBookJust a very quick news piece:

While perusing Amazon’s eBook recommendations, as I do quite frequently, I noticed that Tor Books have made the collected Mistborn Trilogy eBook available in the UK!

(Apparently, it’s been available since February, but I’ve not seen it up there before today.)

Priced at £12.82, I thought this was a pretty good deal for three pretty hefty novels I’ve been meaning to try out for quite a while, now. So I bought it. Hopefully I’ll get around to reading it soon. That, or I might save it for my month-long trip to LA and NYC. When I’m also supposed to be getting stuck into writing my own stuff and job-hunting. Hm. This is another example of so much to read and write, not enough hours in the day to do both. Nuts.

2 comments:

  1. Great, another item added to my wishlist. Really need to find time to go through all the books that I've already bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update - this actually is now no longer available through Amazon UK! It's possible this means Gollancz is preparing its own eBook editions of the trilogy.

    (I wouldn't be surprised if their release coincides with the release of "The Alloy of Law", Sanderson's next novel to be set in the Mistborn world, only in the 'future'.)

    ReplyDelete