Monday, March 21, 2011

A (Very) Slight Pause…

Just a heads up that things might be a little quiet this week on the site: I am putting the final touches to my PhD thesis, which I’ll be submitting at the end of the week. This doesn’t prevent me from reading, but it does seem to be having a negative effect on my writing stuff that isn’t about foreign policy…

Never fear, however! There will still be some content posted here this week! I have an interview with Bradley Beaulieu, all laid out and ready to go (Wednesday); and I’ll also be posting a review of Alan Campbell’s truly magnificent Sea of Ghosts over the next couple of days as well.

After I submit, normal services will resume, if perhaps also pick up a bit – I’ve got a shelf of novels and graphic novels I’ve been wanting to read for some time, and they’re all ready and waiting.

Hope all’s well with everybody. Back in a bit…

No comments:

Post a Comment