Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Interruption to Normal Service…

I’m going to be traveling down south this coming week to see family, so I’m not entirely sure what the internet situation will be. I’m taking plenty of reading material with me (of course), but I’m not sure how often I’ll be able to post reviews and other stuff up on the site.

I’ll hopefully get one review up this afternoon/evening (Dan Abraham’s The Dragon’s Path – spoiler: I loved it), and I’ll be posting an interview as normal tomorrow morning (with Rachel Aaron, who was a delight to chat with), but after that things may go a bit quiet until Monday. Hopefully not, but you never know.

So, happy reading all, and I’ll be back very soon with more reviews (a couple already in the works), interviews (three already in the offing), and other book-related goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment