Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Sanderson Returns to Mistborn, UK Edition: “The Alloy of Law” by Brandon Sanderson (Gollancz)

Just a very quick post about the newly-revealed UK artwork for Brandon Sanderson’s fourth Mistborn novel, The Alloy of Law. I’ll refer you back to my previous post for my thoughts on the plot, etc., so I’ll get straight to the new art (which I really, really like):

Sanderson-4-AlloyOfLaw

It fits in very well with the other UK editions of Sanderson’s novels, but this may well be my favourite. There’s the artwork for part two of The Way of Kings (unavailable in decent resolution/size as yet), and also a rather fine, new Warbreaker cover doing the rounds online:

Sanderson-WarbreakerUK

I really should get on to reading some of Sanderson’s work… I’ll start with The Final Empire in the next couple of weeks, as the long-delayed next instalment in my ‘Latecomer’ review-series.

No comments:

Post a Comment